25th August 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying PG Diploma in Patents Law in IITPA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Respected Sir,
What are the scopes of PG Diploma in Patents Law from IITPA after completing my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Please let me know about this asap.

30th March 2018, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying PG Diploma in Patents Law in IITPA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?

Engineering graduates can become a Patent agent, for which you need to clear the written exam conducted by the concerned organisation. Pursuing a diploma in patent law will only prepare you for the exam.
You can also get a job at various patent offices also after completing the course, but chances of getting a better job will depend on cracking the patent agent exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?