25th November 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in second counseling in order to change the college?

In my first counseling by mistake I had given Ghaziabad campus in first prioritize instead of Lucknow polytechnic. Now Ghaziabad is allotted to me but I need Lucknow one what should I do, should I go for second counseling or is their any way to get admission in Lucknow polytechnic. Please help.

25th November 2017, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in second counseling in order to change the college?

Yes, you should have to appear in second counselling in order to change the college. Without appearing in second counselling, you can't change your college from Ghaziabad campus to Lucknow Polytechnic. You will get Lucknow Polytechnic in second counselling only if there are vacant seats and if you are eligible for admission in Lucknow Polytechnic. You can take admission in Lucknow Polytechnic college through management quota by contacting the Lucknow Polytechnic college management's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?