14th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change the college during the counseling?

what is the procedure to change the collage in counsling...as I wanted to change the college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  2. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  3. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  5. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  6. Procedure of shifting from one college to another?
  7. Can I apply fro EBC certificate for B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  9. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Procedure to reappear in EAMCET due to seat cancellation? How to attend counseling?
  11. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  12. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  13. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  14. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  15. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  16. Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  18. What is the procedure to change the college? I am studying in Trichy
3rd December 2011, 10:52 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Procedure to change the college during the counseling?

if you got allotted to a particular college and you want to change that college means you need to attend the second counseling and there you need to choose another college and you need to submit the already allotment certificate which has been given to you at the time of your first counseling. if you submit the allotment certificate then they will change your colleg and will issue a new allotment certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?