19th June 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?

Hi...actually I wanted to change my college in the second year ..I am in a college that is autonomous so is it possible to change to a college that is affiliated to savitribai phule university ..n will there be any problem in the third year for the degree certificate because of the change of college

19th June 2016, 08:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?

No, it is not possible to change to another college in second year of BBA course after completing your first year BBA course from your college.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three year undergraduate degree course in the field of Business. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

To be eligible to get your BBA course Degree Certificate, you should have to pursue three years BBA course from the same college where you taken admission. No change in college will be allowed in the middle of the BBA course.

So, I advise you to pursue your second and third year BBA course from the college where you have completed your first year or if you wish to change college, you need to take admission in first year of BBA course to avoid problems in getting BBA course Degree Certificate.
19th June 2016, 11:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?

No, There is no chance to change college in second year. Lateral entry is another way to get admission in second year. But the criteria for Lateral entry is different. Only diploma holders are allowed to participate for Lateral entry program.

If you are planning to change you college then you will have take re-admission in first year and you will have to go through a fresh process. So please think many times before going for re-admission.
13th October 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Due to my family reasons i have to shift to delhi from Bangalore here i have completed my first year of my degree can i get admission in mid second year of my degree
15th October 2017, 06:14 PM
narim.

This is very difficult to shift to another college in 2nd year of BBA course.

Changing from Delhi to Bangalore in the sense, changing from one University to another University.

Definitely any college will not be ready to give you migration certificate in the mid 2nd year of BBA course.

90%, this is not possible.

Some colleges will accept if you are ready to pay final year course fee also.
12th October 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am trying to change college due to my problem. I have given BBA first year exam.
So can I be admitted to another college second year?
18th October 2018, 03:12 PM
Barishh

It is possible. You can change your college but you have to choose another college under same university.
For further migration process, visit the respective university rules.
1st March 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I have not been able to complete my second year bba from St. Joseph's. Can I change to another college offering an easier course.
23rd July 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Actually the college where i am doing BBA 1st year is charging around 50.000 for second year which i cannot afford therefor i am trying admission in other college where i can afford d fee please suggest
16th August 2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 1 year in an autonomous University and I want to transfer in any davv affiliated colleges dose it possible
24th June 2022, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to shift from GNDU to another university within the state after conpleting her BBA ist year. Is it possible? please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?