4th October 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Should I do 12th or Diploma after 10th Board exams in order to get admission at NIFT?

I gave my 10th board exams this time. I want admission in NIFT for degree. Should i do 12th or do diploma? Does both have same value? Or diploma has no value?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do 12th or Diploma for admission in NIFT? Which one has more value?
  2. What should I do Diploma or 12th for admission in degree courses of NIFT? Which has more value?
  3. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Prerequisites for admission in NIFT?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in IIT?
  6. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  8. Am I eligible for a job in Infosys?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. How to get admission in NIFT? What qualities are required to get admission?
  11. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  13. How can I prepare for IIT JEE while in 9th class?
  14. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  15. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  16. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?
  17. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
9th October 2014, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do 12th or Diploma after 10th Board exams in order to get admission at NIFT?

To get admission in NIFT, you must have completed 12th from a recognized board. Both the Diploma and 12th standard has same value and to get admission in NIFT, you need to complete 12th standard from a recognized board. To get admission in NIFT, you need to appear for the NIFT entrance exam. The maximum age limit to appear for the NIFT entrance exam is 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?