21st March 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue plus two or diploma in IT, if my aim is BCA?

I am 30 years old working in Dubai as techno sales. I have taken diploma in networking and electronics after 10th and didn’t complete plus two. Now I want to study to get good opportunities. What should I do? Should I start with plus two and then do BCA or take any diploma in IT?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  2. Entrance exams after 12th with commerce with maths stream?
  3. Can I pursue BCA after completing Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  5. How to prepare for ISRO after passing class 9th?
  6. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  7. Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE?
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I pursue MBA after completing BCA?
  10. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  11. Is it better to do Polytechnic for a candidate with 9.6 CGPA in 10th? Chances to get scholarship for studying B.Tech in Abroad?
  12. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  13. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  14. What options are there after BCA? Which university or college is the best?
  15. Can I do diploma in ethical hacking along with BCA course or after completion of BCA course?
  16. Which Higher studies can I pursue after competing BCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  17. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursue Diploma in Computer Application on 10th basis?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
22nd March 2017, 03:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue plus two or diploma in IT, if my aim is BCA?

Since you are planning to do BCA in future, you must pursue class 12th studying mathematics as a subject in order to be eligible for BCA course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it studying mathematics as a subject can apply for BCA course.
22nd March 2017, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue plus two or diploma in IT, if my aim is BCA?

In general, the basic educational qualification required to pursue this BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) course is 12th Class or Higher Secondary course from a recognized pattern or board in 10+2 pattern. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, doing 12th class again is the best option for you in order to pursue this BCA course. After successful completion of this 12th Class you can pursue BCA course and then if you are interested you may even pursue MCA course for finding better job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?