3rd June 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCA if pursue Diploma in Computer Application on 10th basis?

Respected Sir,
I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Application course after my 10th. I just want to know that after my this course I can get admission in BCA course? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
8th June 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA if pursue Diploma in Computer Application on 10th basis?

No, you cannot get admission in BCA course after completion of your Diploma in Computer Applications course. To be eligible to pursue BCA course, yo must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. No entrance examination is conducted for admission to BBA course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard can get direct admission in BBA course based on their 12th standard board examination marks. So, if you are interested to pursue BBA course then, you need to pursue 11th standard instead of Diploma course.
9th June 2015, 12:56 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA if pursue Diploma in Computer Application on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Application course after my 10th. I just want to know that after my this course I can get admission in BCA course? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Yeah you can get admission in BCA course after completing Diploma in Computer Application. To tell about BCA it stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and this is a under graduate course of 3 years duration and consisting of 6 semesters in it.

The eligibility needed for doing BCA course is that candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of other respected exam with mathematics as subject and a minimum of 60% aggregate. Some of the colleges where you can prefer doing BCA course are:
  • Women’s Christian College, Chennai
  • Christ University, Bangalore
  • Presidency College, Bangalore
  • Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • Madras Christian College, Chennai
  • Institute of Business Studies and Research, Mumbai
  • Nizam College, Hyderabad
9th June 2015, 09:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
You have completed diploma in Computer Application so you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

Candidates should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age should not be bellow 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?