25th March 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Which stream of Diploma is best between Electrical and Electrical & Electronics?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma engineering and want to know which stream should I choose for it in between Electrical and Electrical & Electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  5. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. What can I do after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  9. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  12. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  14. Qualification required to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  16. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Tech after completing Polytechnic in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. What course I should do further after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
27th March 2017, 02:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of Diploma is best between Electrical and Electrical & Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma engineering and want to know which stream should I choose for it in between Electrical and Electrical & Electronics?

Both the Diploma in Electrical and Diploma in Electrical & Electronics are good courses only. You can choose the course which interests you the most. The job opportunities for both the courses are good only. If you want to get into Software companies then Electrical & Electronics engineering is best to pursue. After completion of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics engineering, you can pursue B.E or B.Tech in the same stream and apply for jobs in software companies. Actually one should choose the course based on his interest, ability and personality. The Electrical diploma and Electrical & Electronics diploma courses are valuable courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?