24th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is better after 10th Science or Diploma?

after 10 th i want to go in diploma but our school teachers are saying that you should go for f.y.j.c not for first year in diploma
after 10 th standard which subject is better science or diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  2. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  3. What should I do after 10th to join Aeronautical Engineering, Diploma or 11/12 science?
  4. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  5. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  6. Diploma in Computer Science is possible after 10th? Is 10+2 good or Diploma?
  7. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  8. List of some diploma courses after 10th other than science field?
  9. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  12. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  14. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  15. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  16. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  17. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard?
  18. Which faculty should I choose for a better career after passing SSC with 90 to 95%?
27th May 2014, 11:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is better after 10th Science or Diploma?

Everything depends on your interest level and comfort level. It is you who will pursue the course, not me or your teachers. Both diploma as well as 10+2 have their respective pros and cons. Hence you should take your decision as per your aim and career goal. On my suggestion, it is better to go for 10+2 science rather than diploma. This is because:-

- With diploma degree you cannot get a high ranking and good salaried job.
- If you have aspirations for higher studies then it is better to go for +2 studies as they build the base for it.
- Mathematics and computer science are present in 10+2 which is utmost important in this competitive world.
- You can opt for the top institutes in the field of engineering like the IITs and NITs after completion of 10+2 which is difficult after completion of diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?