7th July 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Even BE completed candidates are eligible for university entry scheme?

Hello sir ,I am MADAN YADAV.N,i have completed BE in a stream of Electrical and electronics engineering,i am waiting for 8th sem results,up to 7th sem i have an aggregate of 73%,my date of birth is 20/10/1995. Please give information wether i am eligible or not for university entry scheme in INDIAN NAVY ,mine age limit & percentage will satisfies the given current criteria. If i am eligible the current website is showing year of passing is 2018 but mine year of passing is 2017 , please guide me ,i called to recruitment cell but they are not responding properly.

9th July 2017, 09:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Even BE completed candidates are eligible for university entry scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir ,I am MADAN YADAV.N,i have completed BE in a stream of Electrical and electronics engineering,i am waiting for 8th sem results,up to 7th sem i have an aggregate of 73%,my date of birth is 20/10/1995. Please give information wether i am eligible or not for university entry scheme in INDIAN NAVY ,mine age limit & percentage will satisfies the given current criteria. If i am eligible the current website is showing year of passing is 2018 but mine year of passing is 2017 , please guide me ,i called to recruitment cell but they are not responding properly.
No, you are not eligible for University Entry Scheme.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for University Entry Scheme. You must have NCC "A" certificate for this post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?