3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for doing diploma second year? Which is the better option?

Which subject I should select in diploma second year what is better option? Can you please help me to get into the right subject which will be helpful for my future? Please give me your valuable suggestions on this. Awaiting for the response.

4th October 2016, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for doing diploma second year? Which is the better option?

You have not mentioned in which stream you are doing Diploma course, so how it is possible to guide you with the right combination of subjects. However you must opt the subjects in which you are interested more and in which you want to enhance your career.
4th October 2016, 08:18 PM
Birendra chauhan

Default Re: Which subject to choose for doing diploma second year? Which is the better option?

Actually your question is not clear, I would be able to guide you my best if it was fine. All the stream is good, we can't deny it and marketing demand for Mechanical, Civil and Electrical is same. So don't be worry dedicate and be success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?