3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering? Can you please suggest me soon as possible on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Please guide me in this it will be really helpful if you do it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  2. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What are the next steps to follow for doing further education in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join advance diploma in safety after completion of computer diploma?
  7. What should I do to become a CID officer after completion of diploma?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  9. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I do B.E ECE after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Steps to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in IITs after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engnieering?
  12. List of all colleges providing diploma in computer science after completion of BBA?
  13. Procedure to follow to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras after completion of Computer Science Engineering?
  14. What can I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering if I am not interested in doing B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in Information technology after completion of BA course?
  17. Is diploma always equivalent to inter? Can I join NDA after diploma?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
3rd October 2016, 02:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

You can pursue your higher studies or you can apply for a job after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Engineering. It's up to you whether to do a job or to pursue your higher studies. You can pursue B.E/ B.Tech course in the same stream in which you have completed Diploma course and being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can apply for jobs in RRB, DRDO, etc., and in any public or private companies which are based on Diploma qualification.
3rd October 2016, 09:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

The name of best courses for you after diploma in computer engineering are given below.

=> B.Tech/B.E

=> B.Arch

=> BBA

=> BCA

=> BCA

=> BA

The name of best jobs after diploma in computer engineering are given below.

=> Assistant Manager

=> Project Assistant

=> Associate Software Engineer

=> Senior Technical Assistant

EMPLOYMENT AREA

1. E-commerce Services

2. Financial Services Sector

3. Telecommunication Industry

4. Biotechnology industry

5. Graphic Design
3rd October 2016, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering:

After successful completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering, you may pursue several courses. They are as follows,

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering

>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications

>> Bachelor of Business Administration

>> Bachelor of Arts

>> Bachelor of Architecture

The best course you may pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering course is B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering. You may find employment opportunities in,

* Networking field
* Web Designing and Publishing Dept
* Computer Hardware Industry
* Computer Service Industry
* Consultancy Services
* Communication Industries
4th October 2016, 12:07 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your Diploma in Computer Engineering, you can join B.Tech/ B.E course directly from the second year of the above mentioned course to pursue the Graduate degree course.
You need to appear in the LEET examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to take admission to study B.Tech/ B.E degree course.
4th October 2016, 02:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of the above mentioned course, you can opt for B.tech in Computer Engineering course by appearing LEET/JELET examination and can get admission in any good Institute to continue further with your studies.

Appear for the examination mentioned above and try to score as well as possible so that you might get admission in any good Institute to continue with your studies and avail a good job after completion of your course.
4th October 2016, 07:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering? Can you please suggest me soon as possible on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Please guide me in this it will be really helpful if you do it.
After completion of diploma in Computer Engineering, you can go for higher studies through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-

(i)Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.

(iii)Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
4th October 2016, 04:06 PM
Shivangi Verm@

Instead of LEET if you are interested to do engineering then you can also apply for state board engineering colleges. The engineering entrance exams are held by different states like in UP, there is state entrance exam are organized (UP SEE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?