24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of Special Enrollment Examination? Marks required to get Diploma in Electronics Engineering stream?

I want to appear in Special Enrollment Examination of next year so, I need to know about syllabus and pattern of this exam? Marks required to get Diploma in Electronics Engineering stream?

13th May 2018, 07:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of Special Enrollment Examination? Marks required to get Diploma in Electronics Engineering stream?

The Special Enrollment Examination (SEE) is a test that anyone can take to become an Enrolled Agent in the United States. An Enrolled Agent is a tax professional who demonstrated the competence in tax preparation and representation matters. The Enrolled Agent credential is conferred and regulated by the Internal Revenue Service.
The exam consists of three parts:

Part 1 – Individual
Part 2 – Business
Part 3 – Representation, Practice and Procedures

For more details regarding syllabus and pattern of Special Enrollment Examination, you should visit to the below mentioned link.

https://www.irs.gov/tax-professional...ficial-answers

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?