2nd March 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which test to give after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to get a job?

Which test to give after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to get a job? Do I need to do higher study after then or it's not needed? Can you please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?
  8. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  12. What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course?
  13. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  14. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2017, 01:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which test to give after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering to get a job?

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering there are lots of competitive examinations available after cracking which you can get employed in different sectors. But, if you go for higher studies then it would be much more beneficial for you. As higher qualified candidates are preferred first, so I would suggest you to go for higher studies. If you do so then you will get better job opportunities with good salary options as compared to diploma qualified candidates.

Here are some of the courses which you can opt for:

> Pro/E

> PG Safety

> ADCNC

> Boiler Operator Training

> Diploma in Tool and Design

> Ansys

> HyperMesh Training

> Unigraphics

> Catia

> Fire and Safety Course

> Piping and Design Training

> RADIOSS Training

> CNC Training

> AutoCad etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?