21st December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Vocational course after diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication and got 67% in diploma. Now I am confused that should I do a vocational course and get a job? I have no one to guide me. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  5. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student in Jaipur? Requirements to apply?
  6. Admission in Electronics Diploma is possible after 10+2 Vocational?
  7. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  9. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  12. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  14. What do to after +2 Vocational Electronics?
  15. Can I get admission in electrical diploma after electronics vocational course?
  16. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  17. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  18. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
31st July 2016, 11:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vocational course after diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication and got 67% in diploma. Now I am confused that should I do a vocational course and get a job? I have no one to guide me. Please help me.
Vocational course after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  • PG and Advance Diploma
  • Post-Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management (PGDPSM)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
  • Advanced Certificate in Information Security (ACISE)
  • Certificate in Communication and IT Skills (CCITSK)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?