18th April 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for diploma holders to apply for government jobs?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and right now my age is 26. So, please tell me the age limit for the Diploma level Govt. Jobs like in SAIL, PGCIL, BHEL, Singareni, etc. Kindly do the needful. Awaiting to get the proper response on this from everyone. Thank you!

18th April 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for diploma holders to apply for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and right now my age is 26. So, please tell me the age limit for the Diploma level Govt. Jobs like in SAIL, PGCIL, BHEL, Singareni, etc. Kindly do the needful. Awaiting to get the proper response on this from everyone. Thank you!

The age limit for the diploma holders will vary for government jobs. In PSU companies like IOCL for the post of Technician Apprentice the age limit is between 18 years to 24 years. The candidates with three years full time regular diploma in relevant engineering are eligible for the post of Technician Apprentice in IOCL. For government jobs in some states the upper age limit is 35 years. In SAIL for Technician Trainee post the upper age limit for the general category candidates will be 28 years. The candidates with 3 years full time diploma in electrical engineering from recognized institution are eligible for the Technician Trainee post in SAIL.
18th April 2017, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for diploma holders to apply for government jobs?

Age limit for most of the technician jobs at PSUs mostly is up to 30 years of age. You are 26 years old, means you definitely have some years left to apply for such jobs.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the company.
31st July 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 17 years 10 month old and I have completed my diploma this year. Can I fill the government jobs form like ntro ,SSC...
4th August 2017, 11:42 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am 17 years 10 month old and I have completed my diploma this year. Can I fill the government jobs form like ntro ,SSC...
Candidate after diploma you want to join government job through SSC(Staff Selection Commission) junior Engineering. Then here below are details regarding exam:-

Eligibility to Apply for SSC Exam:-

>> Candidate applying for SSC must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit to apply for SSC exam is 18 to 27 years.

>> Candidate done diploma from AICTE and state government approved institutes are allowed to apply.

Exam Details for SSC Exam:- There are two papers conducted in written exam.

Paper I:- Consists of Reasoning questions, General Awareness, General Engineering, General Awareness.

Paper II:- Consists of related subjects of engineering for which trade you have applied in SSC exam.

Selection Procedure:- Selection process consists of two steps of selection:-

1). Written exam :- Carries 500 marks.

2). Interview:- Carries 100 marks.

Good luck.
29th June 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know after diploma completed for any govt job age limit..? Plzzz tell me all diploma branch age limit...?
16th October 2020, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How may I get government job information and age limit for diploma holders in auto mobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?