27th October 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government exams after completion of BCA with diploma lateral entry?

Hi friends,

I am gokul, i am completed my SSLC further i am done my three year diploma(diploma in computer engineering) and then i joined BCA direct second year using my diploma graduation. Totally my profile is in the form of 10 3 2, am i valid for attending government exams??? like upsc,ibps and tnpsc etc.
Please respond me asap, bcoz i am in confused state now for which way i will be taken.

27th October 2016, 01:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government exams after completion of BCA with diploma lateral entry?

If you have done your BCA from a UGC recognized university, then surely you will be eligible for various government jobs without ant doubt. Your first year is counted along with your diploma qualification.

So, no need to worry about anything. Just make sure you have got degree from a recognized university. You can apply for government jobs according to your qualification.
27th October 2016, 10:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government exams after completion of BCA with diploma lateral entry?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Government examination after the completion of BCA along with your Diploma course.
After completing BCA, you can give several examination such as UPSC, IBPS, TNPSC etc.
27th October 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends,

I am gokul, i am completed my SSLC further i am done my three year diploma(diploma in computer engineering) and then i joined BCA direct second year using my diploma graduation. Totally my profile is in the form of 10 3 2, am i valid for attending government exams??? like upsc,ibps and tnpsc etc.
Please respond me asap, bcoz i am in confused state now for which way i will be taken.
You have completed BCA course, so you are eligible for government sector exam like UPSC and IBPS.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for UPSC and IBPS exam.

Your age should be below 30 years.
20th September 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed sslc, HSC. 2 years diploma and lateral entry in BCA degree and B ed am I eligible for tnpsc group 2a
17th August 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Am 10 ,12 ,3 yrs diploma, and completed lateral entry bca can I qualify for central govt r upsc r bank exams
16th October 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of bca lateral entry in Kerala University??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?