10th June 2013, 07:31 PM
kameswari sridevi

Can a Polytechnic student be eligible for bank exam?

can a polytechnic student is eligible for bank exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch
  2. What are the jobs available after Polytechnic?
  3. Can I be eligible for AIEEE if I am a student of polytechnic 5th semester
  4. Am I eligible for any bank exam? I am a BPC student with 60%
  5. Polytechnic student can study MS in USA? Requirements to purse MS in USA?
  6. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam? -- [New]
  7. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam? I am a engineering student
  9. Can I be eligible for the position of PO in Bank of Baroda being a student of final year of B.Sc and with a date of birth of 02-02-1992?
  10. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  11. Am I eligible to take up Bank PO exam while pursuing B.Tech degree?
  12. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  13. I am 8th sem b.tech student, can i appear in sbi bank po exam which is going to be held on 11th march 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 70% in MCA degree and 54% in BSc
  16. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  17. When will be Polytechnic exam in Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after passing polytechnic?
15th June 2013, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Polytechnic student be eligible for bank exam?

Diploma is not enough to apply for bank exams. Applicant must be a graduate in any of the subjects. Degree holders can apply the CWE P.O and clerical jobs conducted by IBPS. Upper age limit for bank P.O position is 30 years. The maximum age limit for clerical job is 28 years.
26th June 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma in electronic and telcommunication can i eligible to bank exam
6th April 2015, 08:55 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you are a diploma Holder then there is a condition to seat in the banking examination.
If you will have completed your Diploma degree of two years after the higher secondary exam then there is no doubt at all that you are eligible for the banking exam.
And you can go for the Clerk level exam and if you are planning for the higher rank in the Banking sector then you will have to get your Graduation degree from any recognised university of India or a three years of diploma degree after the completion of Intermediate.

You can go in the banking field through two process.

1.Through IBPS and
2 Though SBI PO/SO/ or through many other exam conducted by the several banks of India.

Eligibility for the IBPS entrance exams are:-

1. candidate have to be Indian citizen
2. Candidate have to pass 12th from a recognized university
3. Age should be between 18 to 28 years
4. Candidate have to minmum 60% marks for general and obc
5. For sc/st just pass marks.
6. Age relaxation is for sc/st/obc/physically challenged person. for sc/st 5 years. for obc 3 years for ph 5 years
18th June 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I completed polytechnic in mechanical engineering after 12th in PCM
Am I eligible for any bank PO or clerk exam??
23rd September 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Are Students of Btech polytechnic (electrical) student eligible for BANK PO Exams (IBPS)?
16th November 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in robotics now I want to do ibps in case I am not eligible for ibps is there any other short time training or coaching for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?