2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering if I am not interested in doing B.Tech?

I am completed diploma in computer engineering i am not inst rented to join b.tech what can we do? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow for taking up the best course? Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same.

5th May 2016, 10:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering if I am not interested in doing B.Tech?

You have completed diploma in Computer Engineering but cannot able to join the B-Tech course. You are interested to know about the best career options other than B-Tech course.

>>In my opinion, you have to do Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) course. This is graduation course and the main advantage is that after completion of the graduation course you have better understanding of the subject and also you are eligible for various competitive exams such as SSC, Banking sector exams, Railway exams etc.

>>So in my opinion you have to get enroll yourself in BCA course apart from this you have to take the recruitment exams based on diploma basis such as Railway JE post etc.
7th May 2016, 12:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in computer engineering if I am not interested in doing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed diploma in computer engineering i am not inst rented to join b.tech what can we do? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow for taking up the best course? Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same.
The aspirant can study the BCA or B.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering. The courses are offered in many colleges in India. You will be admitted to the 2nd year of the course through lateral entry mode. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 years Diploma in Computer Science. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in the following universities;
Alagappa University - http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/dde/ef_structure.php
Lovely Professional University -
Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?