23rd December 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What can i do next after ITI Electronics course completion through correspondence?

I am anand. I have completed my ITI Electronics through correspondence. Now i want to study further. So tell me what can i do next after the completion of course?

24th December 2015, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do next after ITI Electronics course completion through correspondence?

After completion of your ITI course in Electronics, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?