30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Bombay after completion of diploma from Afghanistan?

I am a diploma holder from afghanistan can i get admission in iit bombay? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  3. Can I take the admission in IIT after diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same?
  4. How to get admission in IIT Bombay after completing Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay after completion of M.Sc(IT)? How many seats available for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay? Fee expenses of this course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of diploma course?
  9. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  10. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Diploma holders are eligible for IIT-JEE exam?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Admission in IIT-Bombay for Diploma in Industrial Electronics student?
  15. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Process of getting IIT being diploma student?
  17. Am I eligible to give JEE exam after completion of diploma course?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
1st October 2016, 12:23 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Bombay after completion of diploma from Afghanistan?

Diploma holders are not eligible to appear for JEE examination and so if you have passed diploma degree you are not eligible for admission in IIT.

The required criteria to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?