14th March 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for joining in the evening college for BE after pursuing diploma courses?

I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering. Also, I have an experience for a period of 12 months. What is the procedure for getting the admissions for the BE course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?
  2. Details of electrical and electronics engineering related PG Diploma courses and their eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility and other requirements to attend Evening BE Colleges?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CET for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder of Evening College?
  5. Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?
  6. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  7. Eligibility criteria for joining Indian Army? Is Diploma enough for joining Army?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing Diploma in Environmental Engineering? Which Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offer this course?
  10. List of evening colleges offering B.Tech to Diploma Electrical Engineer in Delhi?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  13. What are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  15. When we will get the application forms for evening college diploma?
  16. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  17. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?
9th May 2018, 03:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for joining in the evening college for BE after pursuing diploma courses?

In order to opt for the BE degree course in the relevant field after the completion of Diploma course, you must have to appear in the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council.
After qualifying in the entrance examination, you can get admission directly in the 2nd year of the degree course through lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?