24th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for Polytechnic Diploma holders?

Hello my name is surendra meena. I have done a polytechnic diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 62%marks. Will you please tell me about the scope of the diploma? thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  2. What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?
  3. Are diploma holders eligible for IIT JEE? What is the scope of AMIE
  4. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  5. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  7. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  8. List of career opportunities available for a P.G.D.C.A diploma holder from government polytechnic(Jhansi) in BSNL?
  9. What is the scope for diploma holders in government sector? I have done 3 years diploma in information technology engineering
  10. Which polytechnic diploma is useful in India?
  11. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  12. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  13. Admisson in IIT for Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  15. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  16. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  17. Can I do Part time Polytechnic diploma course?
  18. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
25th September 2015, 12:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope for Polytechnic Diploma holders?

Scope of Diploma is limited when it comes to just the Diploma Degree.
In today's world of competition you need to complete your B.Tech Degree to get the best possible jobs that an Engineer can get.
Once you have completed Diploma you can opt to complete your B.Tech through the Lateral Entry Program or you can pursue jobs.
These are the two things you can go for after a Polytechnic Diploma.
You can get jobs in both the Government as well as Private Sector.
25th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Silent work
Member+

Diploma is a middle level between bachelor of Engineering and ITI.

Candidates who completed diploma can get job as a junior engineer in most of private companies.

Now a days diploma holders are easily get placed in any company. There is no need of much effort about getting job.

After diploma you are eligible for B.Tech by lateral entry in any course or you can apply for job in government sector or in private companies.

You can apply in following companies after diploma in Electronics and telecommunications:
ONIDA

PEPSI

COCA COLA

GODREJ

or
in Railway board

BMC, etc
25th September 2015, 08:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I can strongly say that there is good scope for Diploma holders. Generally candidates from Diploma or Polytechnic course background, are well versed with Technical Knowledge. So candidates from Diploma background are equipped with Core or Technical Knowledge about the course. Since you have already completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course, you might have been equipped with the core knowledge. The best course I would suggest you to go with is "B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication" course. Yes, there is a good scope for Electronics and Telecommunication candidates after successful completion of their course either after Diploma or after B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication course. You may find employment opportunities in,
* BSNL
* GAIL
* ECIL
* BEL
* ISRO
* SAIL
* NTPC
* ONGC
* HAL
* CMC Limited
* Datamatics Global Services Limited
* Bharaties Airtel Limited
* Bartronics India Limited
* EMC India
And
* Bharati Edutech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?