2nd March 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the types of diploma available? What are the streams to apply in diploma?

What are the types of diploma available? What are the streams to apply in diploma? I need to know the basics about the diploma course as I have no idea about it and currently in 10th standard. Can you please give me the details soon? Thank you!

4th March 2017, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the types of diploma available? What are the streams to apply in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the types of diploma available? What are the streams to apply in diploma? I need to know the basics about the diploma course as I have no idea about it and currently in 10th standard. Can you please give me the details soon? Thank you!

There are engineering diplomas and other diplomas like fashion designing diplomas, office management diplomas, Interior decoration diplomas, Animation, Hotel Management diplomas and Graphic Design diplomas. You can choose a three year engineering diploma after completion of 10th standard. There are various streams available in the diploma like

Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Diploma in Production Engineering
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
Diploma in Textile Technology
Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
27th March 2017, 03:05 PM
bhagyashreegupta

Default Re: What are the types of diploma available? What are the streams to apply in diploma?

Pgdm is offered by autonomous institute not affiliated to any university. It is approved by AICTE. For post graduate diploma courses you can go for ITM Institute. The courses offered are pgdm with specialization, international business, retail management and marketing, human resource management and financial markets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?