29th May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should choose after 10th for a bright future?

i want to know streams opt. after class 10th which offers study after class 10th...?

I want to choose such courses which are high in demand.

29th May 2015, 03:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should choose after 10th for a bright future?

The courses, which you should choose depends upon your choice, because you should make a decision by considering your dream job and you should join in any of the following courses.
1. MPC(If you want to become an Engineer or get job in related fileds)
2. BIPC(If you are interested to make your career in medical related filed)
3. MEC(If you are interested to make your career in Management related fileds)
So, first decide your dream job and then select your intermediate course.
29th May 2015, 05:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard, choosing the best stream that fits you is a difficult task. There are mainly three streams in 11th standard namely Science, Arts, Commerce, etc. Again in Science stream, there are two groups known as PCB and PCM. PCB is related to Medicine course whereas PCM is related to Engineering course. You can opt for any stream in 11th standard in which you are interested. You can also pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board.
29th May 2015, 05:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

The best person who can answer this question is you. It totally depends on your interest.

Medical ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) :
If you want to be doctor or want to go in related field, it is the best option.

Non-medical ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ) :
If you want to be an Engineer, Mathematician, researcher in physics r related field, then this the best stream for you.

Commerce :
If you were very good in Social Science and enjoyed learning high school English and you want to be Chartered Accountant or related business field, you should opt for it.
29th May 2015, 08:35 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

10th standard is the starting and the most crucial point in the life of the student. Deciding the career is one of the difficult and crucial factor in students life. But the student have to choose the stream according his/her interest. Firstly the candidate have to know in which field he/she is interested. The candidate have to select the career option in which field he/she was interested. There are many streams in 10+2 level to choose, some of them are science, arts, humanities, commerce stream etc. The student have select the stream according to his/her interest.
29th May 2015, 09:01 PM
savneybillford

You should do the course in which you have interest. I can't specifically tell you which course has the best scope as the answer will be relative. Every course will have a similar scope at one point or the other. However I can tell you what options you have next.

Arts: Take up arts if you are interested in joining government sector(any course will make you eligible to be in government services). If you want to be in literature, journalism, history,political sciences, social work and like fields.

Science: Take up sciences if you are interested in technology and nature. Mathematics, computers,electronics, biology, cosmology etc...

Commerce: take up commerce if you want to be in trade and monetary sector. Accounts, Management,business.
29th May 2015, 11:05 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know streams opt. after class 10th which offers study after class 10th...?

Every student after passing 10th have 3 main streams to select ARTS,SCIENCE,COMMERCE and you are also offered with diploma, you can go for diploma too without appearing for 12th and then you have to do it for 4 years, after that you have to get admission in engineering colleges in 2nd year. Now your diploma and engineering together go as for 6 years same as one student opting for 11th and 12th have too. In diploma you can go for Mechanical or Electronics as they are in great demand
29th March 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I think after completion of your 10th class better to choose commerce as your main subject and go for CHARTED ACCOUNTANT(CA).Because it has bright future a CA minimum salary is nearly 1 lakh and now it zoomed upto 70 lakhs.To become a professional charted accountant the base should be proper so after 10th you better opt MEC(MATHS,ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE) and also two languages you will know better about the course in first year itself.I myself pursuing CA suggest you to opt CA...........Always remember the words of Vivekananda that(YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN DESTINY) ......Later you will know the value of CA.....The millionaires will stand in que for your autograph ............Decide yourselves.......
12th April 2016, 11:14 PM
Quantum reply

Its totally depends upon your interest. After 10th you have 3 options to choose you can choose according to your interest.
The three fields that you can choose among them after passing class 10th-

Science Stream-
In this stream you have to study physics, chemistry and maths or biology. If you will chose maths than you can become engineer , you can apply in banks etc. If you will choose biology than you can become doctor , dentist or pharmacist etc.

Commerce Stream
Through this you can become CA, you can apply in banking , marketing , management etc. In this field you need to choose economics, accounts etc.

Humanities
Through this Field you can study geography, history , fashion studies, etc and all the subjective subjects. This Field has also a very wide scope.
14th April 2016, 04:12 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is plenty of course available after 10th standered. You can choose science, arts, commerce or diploma in so many fields.
But the matter is what you really want to do, which subject or stream you like the most as every stream has its own value and scope.
So, instead of running after crowd try to figure out which subject is your passion and work towards that to make yourself better in it. Later, you will realise that you are in demand.
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?