3rd October 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?

Sir/Mam,

Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma course? Is it possible to apply? What is the criteria followed for applying to the government job? If am not eligible what should be done? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  2. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  3. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  6. Is there any government jobs after completion intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?
  11. Where and how I can apply for government sector job after completion of PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET?
  12. Diploma which is based on 10th is applicable for any 10+2 based governemnt job? Is it applicable for admission in BSc/BA courses?
  13. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  15. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  16. Is it possible to get a job in central government after completion of intermediate?
  17. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
3rd October 2016, 01:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma course? Is it possible to apply? What is the criteria followed for applying to the government job? If am not eligible what should be done? Thank you!

If you have studied intermediate and after that you have studied diploma means then you are eligible to apply for government jobs, which are applicable for intermediate qualification. If you studied diploma course after 10th means you are not eligible for government jobs which are meant for intermediate (10+2) qualification. When they mentioned intermediate for government job means, you should have studied intermediate to apply for jobs. The graduates and post graduates are also eligible for the government job (if they studied intermediate in the process).
4th October 2016, 01:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for those government jobs where the minimum required eligibility is intermediate. You will only be entitled to opt for those job vacancies where the eligibility id Diploma.

You should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the vacancy announced, so that you could apply and avail the job post.
4th October 2016, 08:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your Diploma course only after the completion of class 10th, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the above mentioned jobs. Or else if you have completed your Intermediate after class 10th studies and then completed your Diploma, then you are very much eligible to opt for the said jobs as you have completed Intermediate.
5th October 2016, 02:42 PM
Shivangi Verm@

No, the government jobs offered for 10+2 students can not be applied by a diploma holder but if you have done diploma after completing 10+2 then you are eligible as an applicant.
7th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Birendra chauhan

There are many kinds of Govt. job available. your qualification and degree how kind job you choose.
For example if you want to join Indian Army for the post of Barber, Cobbler or cook then 10th passed is enough qualification and such way if you want to join a guard or watchman then 8th passed is enough.

So qualification depend on job's type. with 12th passed you can get also job but if you have any technical degree like Diploma then getting job would be easier not only private sector but also in Govt. sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?