26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech civil engineering through lateral entry?

Dear Sir, If a student take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry), can he consider for an education loan from STATE BANK OF INDIA? What is the procedure followed for it? Can you please give me the complete details on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
  2. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  4. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  5. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  6. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?
  9. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  11. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  12. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  13. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  14. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  16. Maximum Loan amount to be taken in State Bank of India Education Loan? Interest rates against this Education Loan?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
28th June 2017, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech civil engineering through lateral entry?

Yes, it is possible to take an education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech Civil Engineering course through lateral entry. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You should have to visit the bank and contact the bank manager, submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission Letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
29th June 2017, 12:52 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to take education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech civil engineering through lateral entry?

Education Loan is provided by banks to those students who got admission in any professional course. Yes, definitely he can apply for education loan from State Bank of India.

Following are the documents require which applying for education loan:

--Admission slip which you got at the time of admission

--10th , 12th Mark sheet Xerox

--Address and Identity proof

--3-4 color photograph

--Fee structure of college

**Also make sure that in the fee structure, it is clearly mentioned the fee of entire course i.e up to 4th year.

**After taking all the above documents in original as well as in Xerox. You have to visit to nearest bank branch office through which you want to take the education loan and then fill the application form in which you have to fill your personal details, loan details etc. After this, submit the application form along with Xerox of relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days.
29th June 2017, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, If a student take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry), can he consider for an education loan from STATE BANK OF INDIA? What is the procedure followed for it? Can you please give me the complete details on this? Thanks!

Yes, it is possible to take education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech Civil Engineering through lateral entry. For getting an education loan, student has to approach a SBI bank branch. Students can also get help from the college for an education loan, because many banks have MOUs with educational institutions for providing education loan to students. The applicant has to produce the proof of admission and other necessary documents like mark sheets, pan card, aadhar card, income proof etc. to get an education loan. The applicant should provide proof of consistently high academic performance for getting an education loan.
30th June 2017, 03:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for education loan based on your lateral entry admission, if the university is a recognized one.

Just walk into the nearest bank and apply on a prescribed format. You have to provide documents related to your qualifications and income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?