22nd October 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for scholarship being a final year Engineering student of Oxford College?

I am an engineering final year student studying in oxford college. I want to get scholarship for the studies. So tell me if i am eligible for getting scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Merit Scholarship being a final year B.Tech (IT) student?
  2. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if placed in 4th at International Yoga Competition being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  3. Which are the universities offeirng MS providing scholarship? I am a final year chemical engineering student
  4. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
  7. Am i eligible for scholarship after completing first year with 73.88%
  8. Qualification required to get scholarship for B.Tech final year student?
  9. Am I eligible to get the gates millennium scholarship while being a college student?
  10. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  11. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  12. Am I eligible for Ratan Scholarship? I have scored 70.75% in final year
  13. Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?
  14. Information about scholarship at Oxford University for B.Tech?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  18. What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering?
22nd October 2015, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for scholarship being a final year Engineering student of Oxford College?

To get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech final year, you need to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state official epass website http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/. After applying for scholarship successfully, you need to take printout of the application form and you need to submit it in your college along with some enclosures like Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, 10th Marks Sheet, Boanfide Certificates, Aadhar Card, Allotment Order, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?