16th July 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Amount required to get admission in MBA course at University of North Carolina, USA? Can I get education loan for whole fee in one time?

Hello sir, I wan to get admission in MBA course at University of North Carolina, USA. Please tell me how much amount required at the time of admission? Can I get education loan for whole fee in one time?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  5. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  7. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  8. List of Management colleges in USA for which banks can grant education loan? Do the banks pay whole amount in one time?
  9. How much amount I will get in Education Loan if already deposited Rs. 50000 for MBA course?
  10. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  11. How much time will I get to refund the loan amount after completing course? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  13. Whether the paid admission fee will be returned after getting education loan?
  14. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  15. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  16. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  17. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  18. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
5th March 2023, 02:41 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Amount required to get admission in MBA course at University of North Carolina, USA? Can I get education loan for whole fee in one time?

The cost of MBA programs at the University of North Carolina (UNC), USA, can vary based on various factors such as the length of the program, type of program, etc. As per the UNC website, the estimated cost of tuition and fees for the full-time MBA program for the academic year 2022-23 is around $64,000 for in-state students and around $86,000 for out-of-state students. This estimate does not include living expenses such as accommodation, food, books, transportation, and health insurance.

Regarding education loans, most banks in India do provide loans for higher education abroad. However, the amount that can be borrowed and the terms of the loan, such as repayment period, interest rate, etc., may vary from bank to bank. It is advisable to check with different banks and compare their loan offerings before deciding on one. It may be possible to get the loan for the entire course fee in one time, but it would depend on the policies and procedures of the bank and the specific loan product that you choose. It is best to check with the bank for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?