29th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?

Hello sir, I want to become a Pilot from New Zealand. Please tell me about fee structure for it? Please tell me which bank is good for an education loan with effective reason?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Which bank will give an education loan at low interest rate to study Pilot course?
  4. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  5. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  6. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
  7. Fee structure to study B.Tech course from CV Raman University? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan?
  8. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  9. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it? -- [New]
  10. How much does it costs to study Pilot course? Which college has minimum fee structure? Which bank will pay me loan?
  11. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  12. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  13. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  14. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan?
  15. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  17. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  18. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
20th October 2022, 04:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?

To study in New Zealand the aforesaid course will cost you around INR 25 lacs
It's almost same around the globe.

There are also other countries that offer best schools for pilot training.

There are various banks that provide education loan for abroad studies.
You can get upto INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.
State Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
Credila
Punjab National Bank
IDBI Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Syndicate Bank
Canara Bank
In case of need of higher amount , you can talk to bank manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?