26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?

Respected Sir,
I am going to do B.Tech. So I want to know which Bank will give me Education Loan at the cheap rate of Interest? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  3. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  7. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  13. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  14. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?
  16. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan? -- [New]
3rd January 2016, 08:35 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?

Educational Loan is provided for students pursuing the professional course such as Engineering, Medical, Hotel Management etc. The rate of interest of Educational Loan varies from bank to bank. The rate of interest charged by private banks such as HDFC, Axis Bank etc are more in comparison to that of the government banks.

Following are the list of banks through which you can apply for educational loan:

--Canara Bank

--Central Bank of India

--State Bank of India

--Bank of Baroda

--Punjab National Bank

**You can apply for educational loan from any of the above mentioned bank. For more details regarding for applying the educational loan you can visit to nearest bank branch or visit to their respective website.
7th January 2016, 09:39 AM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?

You can get education loan for B.Tech but the interest for education loan is vary from bank to bank.

I suggests you to contact government banks for education loan because government banks have low interest than private banks.

You can contact the banks given below:

-- State bank of India

-- Central bank of India

-- Canara bank

-- Bank of baroda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?