11th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?

Hello Sir,
I am Aniket from Chennai. I have only my mother with me and I am a 12th student. How will I get an Education Loan for my B.Tech education in India which fees cost around Rs. 4.5 Lacs, where I cannot provide any Loan security and guarantor?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  3. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  4. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  6. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  8. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I become a guarantor against Education Loan for my wife who want to do SAP CRM Training?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  15. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  17. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  18. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
7th January 2016, 10:10 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?

Educational loan are provided to students who got admission in any professional course such as Engineering, Medical, Hotel Management etc. Yes, definitely you can take educational loan of 4.5 lacs from the bank.

>>There is need of third party guarantee if you take educational loan greater than 4 lacs. But you need to take 4.5 lacs loan without any loan security and guarantor. It is difficult to take loan without guarantor.

>>In my opinion you have to take the loan 4 lacs only from the bank. In that case you do not require any guarantor. It’s better to contact to the nearest bank branch for more details regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?