14th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan against Credit Card of limit Rs. 1 Lacs to study part time Executive MBA course?

Hello Friends,
I am carrying a Credit Card of Rs. 1 Lacs Limit. I want to do Executive MBA part time course. So, I can apply for an Education Loan against my Credit Card?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study Executive MBA in IIM-Calcutta?
  6. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  8. Which Bank can provide Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study Part Time MBA in N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  15. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  16. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  17. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
18th May 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan against Credit Card of limit Rs. 1 Lacs to study part time Executive MBA course?

For any higher education course you can apply for loan after confirming the admission. The course must be from a recognized institute or university to avail the loan.

There are requirement of guarantor for applying and you need to follow a procedure through application for getting the loan. Get your documents ready and apply for loan at nearest bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?