3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan against Land property instead of 3rd party guarantor?

Sir, I don’t have any 3rd party guarantor in my own relation. I am not able to introduce 3rd party guarantor. But, I have a land property in my own name. So, I am eligible to take loan with my land property for education purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?
  2. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  3. Who is Third Party Guarantor in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Details of Third Party Guarantor in BankÂ’s Education Loan scheme?
  5. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan if salary of Co-Applicant is less than Rs. 10000? Should I switch to 3rd party guarantor?
  7. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  8. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  10. Whether my Brother-In-Law can become a guarantor for an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loanat Bank of Maharashtra without guarantor?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank without guarantor?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank without guarantor? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank without guarantor?
  16. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to change the guarantor for educational loan once it is sanctioned?
  18. Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan against Land property instead of 3rd party guarantor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I don’t have any 3rd party guarantor in my own relation. I am not able to introduce 3rd party guarantor. But, I have a land property in my own name. So, I am eligible to take loan with my land property for education purpose?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan against land property as collateral security. You have to contact the concerned bank branch and explain the reasons. Most of the banks feel safe and secure when collateral security is offered for the education loans. Actually, for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs no collateral security is required. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic strength of students, future employment prospects of the course and securities offered.
30th March 2018, 03:00 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan against Land property instead of 3rd party guarantor?

Yes, you can take education loan against your land property instead of 3rd party guarantor. Banks have this policy in education loan too. You are eligible to apply for education loan but keep this in mind that you can get education loan only if your admission in confirmed in any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?