4th August 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

In which bank should I apply to get an education loan for MCA?

Hello sir, My self Yashwanth Singh. I have completed Hotel Management course and now want to study MCA. But I have no sufficient money to expend on study. Please tell me which bank should I apply to get education loan?

7th August 2016, 02:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which bank should I apply to get an education loan for MCA?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of your hotel management course. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your MCA course. There are many banks which offer education loan for MCA course. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference. You should opt from the bank which is near your residence, preferably where you have an account and from where you can get some sort of subsidies.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 5 views)
7th August 2016, 06:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are certain criterias to be followed if you choose to study MCA.

Candidates who have done their BBA, BCA and B.tech can apply for MCA course.

Candidates must be graduated with more than 60 percent marks.

Candidates have to go through an entrance exam in order to get admission in MCA course.

Students who completed their graduation in science can also apply, but there is a condition that they must have studied mathematics in 10+2.

There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.

Here are some names of banks which offers educational loans:-
* Axis Bank

* State Bank of India

* Indian Bank

* Bank of India etc.
7th August 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for an education loan in any bank of your interest for pursuing MCA course. To get an education loan from any bank, you should have secured admission in a recognised institution and for education loan process, you have to directly visit the bank and need to apply for education loan. You need to submit documents like Income Proof, Residence Proof, Identity Proof, Academic Certificates, etc., to bank to get sanction your loan for pursuing MCA course.
7th August 2016, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After confirming admission in a recognized college just visit the nearest PSU bank branch for education loan. It will be the best option and if college has facility for education loan due to tie up with any bank then it will be better.

You just need admission documents to apply for a education loan. A guarantor and a collateral security will be needed if size of education loan is big.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?