7th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?

I am a Physically Handicapped person and going to get admission for B.Tech course under management quota. I want to apply an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank. Please let me know what securities required to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  2. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  3. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  4. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  5. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  7. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  8. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  10. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure? -- [New]
  11. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  12. What are the securities and collateral required to get an education loan from IDBI?
  13. Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?
  14. What is Pre-Payment Penalty in a Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  16. Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?
  17. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  18. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
9th November 2016, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?

To get an Education loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech course through Management quota, if the loan amount is upto Rs.4 lakhs, no collateral security is required. For loan amount of above Rs. 4 lakhs, the security varies from third party guarantee, co-obligation of parents and collateral security suitable to bank loan amount. You need to submit Income proof, Residence proof, Address proof, Academic Certificates and other required documents mentioned by bank for processing your education loan in Allahabad Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?