5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 17000 in Andhra Bank for ITI course?

Respected Sir, I want to do ITI course in Civil Draughtsman. The total expenses of this course is Rs. 17000. So, I want to apply an education loan for this amount. So, can I apply an education loan in Andhra Bank?

7th May 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 17000 in Andhra Bank for ITI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to do ITI course in Civil Draughtsman. The total expenses of this course is Rs. 17000. So, I want to apply an education loan for this amount. So, can I apply an education loan in Andhra Bank?

Yes, you can apply for an educational loan in Andhra Bank for studying ITI course. Andhra Bank offers educational loan for pursuing Vocational courses. You should have obtained admission in a course run by, or supported by a Ministry / Department / Organization of the Government or a Company / organization supported by the National Skill Development Corporation or State Skill Missions / State Skill Corporations leading to a certificate or diploma or degree for getting Andhra Bank education loan for Vocational courses. The loan covers tuition fees, examination fees, laboratory fees, caution deposit, purchase of books, equipments and instruments, etc. You can find the details in the Andhra Bank education loan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?