18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply and get an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for NEBOSH course?

Hi,
I want to do NEBOSH course and I need an Education Loan for this course. The total cost of this course is Rs. 75,000. Kindly tell me about my eligibility to apply and get an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for NEBOSH. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  3. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Andhra Bank Education Loan for UG courses? Documents required to submit?
  5. Education loan for BAMS course?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  7. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  11. Is age limit available to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  14. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  15. How can I extend Education Loan taken for B.Tech of Andhra Bank for doing M.Tech as well?
  16. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  17. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan for B.Voc(Tourism & Travel Management) in Andhra Bank? -- [New]
  18. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
27th July 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply and get an Education Loan from Andhra Bank for NEBOSH course?

After confirming admission in the said course you can apply for education loan at the nearest branch of Andhra Bank to your residence.

With the help of admission documents you can become eligible for education. Loan amount is not so big means bank won't ask for guarantor also in this case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?