13th October 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan above Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study in UPES without security deposit?

I want to get into UPES. But the cost of the course is above Rs. 4.5 Lacs. Can I get an Education Loan of more than Rs. 4.5 Lacs without any security deposit?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  3. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  6. Is it advisable to take an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Petroleum Engineering in UPES?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  9. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  10. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  11. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  15. Which Bank offers Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MBBS? Assets for security purpose?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  18. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
14th October 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan above Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study in UPES without security deposit?

No, you can't get an Education loan above Rs. 4.5 lakhs to study in UPES without security deposit. No security deposit is required to get an education loan up to Rs.4 lakhs and for loans above Rs. 4 lakhs and up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs, your parents should be joint borrowers and third party guarantee should be provided. So, if you get an education loan of above Rs. 4 lakhs, you need to submit third party guarantee and your parents should be co-borrowers.
14th October 2016, 09:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan above Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study in UPES without security deposit?

To get an Education loan of above Rs. 4.5 lakhs for pursuing in UPES, you need to submit security in the form of third party guarantee or collateral security for loan amount above Rs. 7.5 lakhs.

If the loan amount is above Rs. 4 lakhs and below Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you need to submit third party guarantee along with your parents should be co-borrowers. No security is required to get an education loan up to Rs. 4 lakhs.
15th October 2016, 11:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely get education of 4.5 lakhs to meet the expense of your course in UPES. You will need to pay security deposit to the bank in order to seek education loan. For loan above 4 lakhs, you need to pay the security deposit. The security margin which you need to deposit is 5% of the loan amount which you are seeking. In your case, you need to pay 22,500 as security deposit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?