2nd April 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?

Hello,
I want to join Commercial Pilot Training Academy in USA. I have heard that this course is cheaper in US than in India. I came to know that it cost Rs. 25 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in US with an Education Loan then what bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  3. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  4. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  10. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  11. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  13. How can I get an Education Loan in 2 weeks to deposit in college in USA?
  14. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  15. What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
16th April 2016, 12:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?

To get an Education loan of Rs. 25 lacs, you must have to submit Collateral security in the form of documents related to property like house, flat, etc.,. If the bank accepts your Collateral Security and if you submit all the documents required to the bank, your Education loan will be approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?