26th June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for doing course in DIET Delhi JBT after completion of 12th standard?

Can I get education loan for doing course in DIET Delhi JBT after completion of 12th standard? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please give me the complete details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  2. How much I can take as a loan for doing B.Com after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Which banks provide education loan for doing BCA after 12th standard?
  4. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking an Education Loan?
  7. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  8. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  9. Can I do JBT course after completion of 12th commerce with 83 percentage marks?
  10. What is the date of release of Delhi DIET or JBT?
  11. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
  12. Can I do JBT after 12th?
  13. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  14. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  15. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  16. How to take education loan in Delhi?
  17. Percentage required for JBT after 12th standard?
  18. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
29th June 2017, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for doing course in DIET Delhi JBT after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you can get an education loan for doing course in DIET Delhi JBT after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board. To apply for an education loan, you need to visit the bank and contact the bank manager to know the details regarding education loan. You need to submit your Admission letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
12th November 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education loan for doing course in DIET Delhi JBT after completion of 12th standard?

Can I get education loan like jbt course which is course out of Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?