1st May 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech without any property?

Hello,
I have got 99 marks in JEE Main and I want to do B.Tech. Well I don't have any property so can I get an Education Loan? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  6. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech without any property?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs against a mortgaged property to study BS in Abroad?
  14. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  18. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
9th May 2016, 12:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech without any property?

Yes, you can get an Education loan upto Rs.4 lacs without any property for pursuing B.Tech course. To get an Education loan above Rs. 4 lacs and below Rs.7.5 lacs, Co-obligation of parent/guardian/third party is required and for getting an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lacs, tangible security of suitable value besides co-obligation of parents and parent co-obligation and assignment of future income is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?