25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Hello friends, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech and due to financial crisis, I need education loan. Kindly help me out to apply an education loan from any bank. Kindly tell me the procedure.

3rd March 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech and due to financial crisis, I need education loan. Kindly help me out to apply an education loan from any bank. Kindly tell me the procedure.

Students can contact any bank branch (like SBI) to avail a bank education loan while studying in the BTech 2nd year. The college must be affiliated to get education loan. Students can avail education loan, including previous year fees by showing original receipts. Students can contact any bank branch (like SBI) nearest to their house for an education loan. They have to submit the documents like proof of admission, fee schedule, address proof, identity proof, proof of income of parents’, etc. for obtaining an education loan. They have to provide third party security or collateral security for getting education loan to study BTech course.
3rd March 2018, 05:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Yes, you can get education loan after completing one year or second year of B.Tech. Many nationalized and private bank of education loan for the BTech student.

Procedure to apply for bank loan :-

You need to submit all the relevant details like:-

Marks certificate of previous years, residential proof and other such detail when applying for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?