3rd September 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How may i get a satisfactory job? My aim is engineering but lack parents support.

How shall i get a job whic i sastisfied with mi job? My aim is engineerin but i have a financial problem n lack of parents support?

19th April 2012, 02:51 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may i get a satisfactory job? My aim is engineering but lack parents support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How shall i get a job whic i sastisfied with mi job? My aim is engineerin but i have a financial problem n lack of parents support?
There are various kinds of jobs available in the market in different sectors for freshers and professionals.
Your question lacks proper information. You haven't mentioned your academic qualification.You should know that the work profile for class X, XII, Graduate and Post Graduates are different. Without this information its is not possible to guide you properly.

Engineering is a very good prospect in todays world. There are lot of scopes for engineering professionals (civil, electrical, chemical, mechanical, aeronautical etc.). You should have mentioned whether you want to pursue engineering, or you are pursuing or whether you have completed the degree course! I would have provided you the precise information.

Kindly provide proper information to get precise details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?