10th May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship seat to study in USA with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 283 marks in GRE?

Hello Friends,
Can I get scholarship offered seat in USA with IELTS score of 5.5 Bands and GRE score of 283 marks? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  5. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  8. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?
  10. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs?
  11. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  13. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  14. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. List of universities offering MS to a candidate with 339 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Am I eligible to study MS in US if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS being a B.E.(EXTC) last year graduate with no work experience?
  18. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
12th May 2016, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship seat to study in USA with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 283 marks in GRE?

Yes, you have chance of admission in those universities which accept 5.5 bands in IELTS. Although most of the top universities ask for minimum 6.0 bands but still you have chance of admission in other universities.

Just apply for admission when open. You have chance if admission in some low end universities in USA.
12th May 2016, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship seat to study in USA with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 283 marks in GRE?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in USA, you must have scored good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and also you must have secured good aggregate marks in your Graduation from a recognised university. Since, you have secured less marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, there are less chances of getting scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?