19th June 2017, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I take an education loan for B.Ed course in college which is affiliated from burundian university?

Can I take educational loan for B.Ed course in college which is affiliated from burundian university and also recognized by NCTE? Can you please give me the information on this soon? What should be the procedure followed if I want to take the loan?

20th June 2017, 11:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take an education loan for B.Ed course in college which is affiliated from burundian university?

Yes, you can take an education loan for pursuing B.Ed course in the college which is affiliated to Burundian university and recognised by NCTE. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You need to submit the documents like Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, Admission letter, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. You need to visit the bank directly and contact the bank manager to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?