19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to join SRM Institute of Science and Technology for studying PhD in Mathematics. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this institute for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  7. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  9. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  10. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college should I expect after scoring 12814 rank?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  15. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission for Engineering with a rank of 9185?
  17. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? Duration of this course? -- [New]
  18. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
15th July 2022, 01:06 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?

As, you qualified the entrance exam called NET, SLET and GATE,you will get a stipend to study PhD Mathematics at SRM Institute of Science and Technology.

To study PhD Mathematics, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?