13th December 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BOI for an education loan to study MBA Finance from IITs if, passed CS Executive and 1st year of B.Com?

Hello sir, I have completed CS Executive programme and done one year graduation named B.Com CA&A, which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU. Am I eligible to apply for BOI for an education loan to study MBA Finance from IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  2. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  4. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  5. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  7. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  8. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Ed being an M.Com postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Finance? List of colleges in Kolkata?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it beneficial to apply for an education loan after the Budget of this year to study MS from abroad?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
  16. Education Loan to study Executive MBA for 23 years old Self-Employed candidate?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to get an Education Loan to study 1 year Diploma in Hospitality Management course in Abroad?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
18th December 2016, 10:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BOI for an education loan to study MBA Finance from IITs if, passed CS Executive and 1st year of B.Com?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in Bank of India in order to pursue your MBA course in IIT. There is no problem in getting the education loan request sanctioned provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme and complete all the formalities as per bank's instructions furnishing all the requisite documents to the bank. The detailed notification of education loan scheme of BOI is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx BOI Star Vidya Loan Scheme.docx(13.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: docx BOI Education Loan.docx(18.2 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?