13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get subsidy in repayment of education loan? How to write letter to Bank Manager?

I have completed degree course one year ago but lost my job due to some circumstances like Demonetization. Please tell me can I get subsidy in repayment of education loan? How to write letter to Bank Manager?

Related Questions:
  1. Conditions to get subsidy in repayment of education loan of PNB? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?
  2. Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?
  3. How to write a letter regarding extension of repayment to Bank of India Manager?
  4. What to do if can not avail interest subsidy from Axis Bank?
  5. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  6. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  7. Is M.Sc Biotechnology not a professional course? Why bank charge me compound interest from the study period itself? Can I get subsidy in interest from IOB?
  8. Best education loan scheme for a girl to study in abroad? Chances to get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?
  9. How to write a letter to Bank Manager for Education Loan?
  10. Subsidy on education loan for weaker section of the society -- [New]
  11. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  13. Is government of Jammu and Kashmir giving subsidy in repayment of education loan due to flood of last year?
  14. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank?
  15. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  16. What should I do to get subsidy on IOB education loan interest?
  17. How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?
  18. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
15th October 2017, 04:53 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Chances to get subsidy in repayment of education loan? How to write letter to Bank Manager?

As per my knowledge, you cannot get subsidy in repayment of education loan.

Bank only provide full interest subsidy to minority candidates whose family income is less than 4.5 lakhs.

Banks donot give any facility of subsidy in repayment to education loan holders.
15th October 2017, 05:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get subsidy in repayment of education loan? How to write letter to Bank Manager?

Education loan subsidy is given during course duration only. After bachelor's degree completion, one more year is allowed without interest. But candidates can not ask for subsidy after completion of this extra year. Bank is not going to give you any subsidy as subsidy is given by Government of India for Education loan.

However, there is some power with bank manager if you submit whole education loan at one time. You can personally talk to branch manager about this issue.
15th October 2017, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Central subsidy scheme is available for financially poor candidates only for education loan. For that you need to submit the income proof of your family to the bank branch.

There is no subsidy based on your circumstances. Hence, you should get your family income proof and ask the bank manager to apply for interest subsidy on your education loan.
23rd August 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

how to write letter to bank manager for education loan reshudel and csis subsidy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?