23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How to write a letter regarding extension of repayment to Bank of India Manager?

Sir, I was taken education loan from Bank of India and have completed my course but now I am pursuing Master degree so, I can not repay the amount. How to write a letter regarding it?

Related Questions:
27th October 2017, 12:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write a letter regarding extension of repayment to Bank of India Manager?

Below, i am going to provide you a template using which you can frame a formal letter to bank management for loan repayment stating your reasons.

Format for Letter to Bank Manager for Loan Repayment :-

Name :

Address :

Date:

To,

The Bank Manager

Bank of India

Address of bank.

Sub: Regarding loan repayment.

Dear Sir,

State your problem in main body.

Yours sincerely,

Name
27th October 2017, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write a letter regarding extension of repayment to Bank of India Manager?

You can write application on a plain paper in a standard format and submit it to the branch manager of the bank. You can also directly inform them about the extension.

They will ask you for all the details related to your loan account and review your application according to it.
3rd December 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to write letter to bank manager for extension time for repayment of education loan due to unemployment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?